Terms and conditions Competitions
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before entering our competition. .
- The competition is open to everyone who has liked our page, www.facebook.com/GenealogyResearchAssistant/ or are in our group www.facebook.com/groups/15597179680523/ with the exception of Genealogy Research Assistance Admins, their families, close friends or anyone associated with petersweb.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person
- To enter the competition you need to answer all 12 questions correctly. One question will be posted daily starting 26 December 2018 and concluding on 6 January. Details of where to send your answers will be posted on the final day.
- The closing date for all entries is 23.59 13 January 2019 (uk time).
- If you win the competition you will be notified by email within 14 working days after the close of the competition. If you do not respond within 48 hours of being notified, your prize will be forfeited. Genealogy Research Assistance reserve the right to choose another winner. The judges decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners names will be posted on our facebook page once all notifications have been verified and on our website.
- The prize is not transferable to another person.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available we reserve the right to offer another prize of the equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entry forms will be disqualified.
- We will collect your email address and name in order to contact you if you win the competition. The appropriate winners details will be passed on to newspapers.com, fold3.com and findmypast.co.uk for prize activation.
- Genealogy Research Assistance reserve the right to amend the rules at any time.
- Genealogy Research Assistance will endeavour to send all prizes within one month of the closure of the competition but cannot guarantee delivery dates.